If you have passion in kitchen design and sales, it is a great opportunity for you to join! We value opportunities for creativity, learning and strive for work-life balance.
- To assist Sales Manager or Sales Director in executing retail sales
- To provide full administrative support to Sales team, assist to develop quotations and daily sales related proposal, reports and confidential documents as required
- To maintain an up-to date customer database and filling system
- To handle customer inquiries
- To perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma or Degree holder or equivalent in business administration management, interior design or related disciplines will be an advantage
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience
- Experience in luxury brand, aircraft, kitchen, building materials or electrical appliances is a definite advantage
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & Power-point will be an advantage
- Pro-active, independent, detail-mined and willing to work under pressure
- Excellent Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Shift duty on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
Location: Causeway Bay
We provide fringe benefits and remuneration package including 5-days work, discretionary performance bonus, annual leave, birthday leave, MPF, group medical insurance, various social recreation activities and training to the right candidates.
If you are ready to join a great team with fantastic work atmosphere, please send your full resume with expected salary and availability by clicking “Apply Now”.
We are the leading imported kitchen and appliances distributor in market. To cope with the business expansion, we are looking for high calibre candidates to fill the position.